Probably the most notable change in 2.2 is the addition of a “follow me” button to the Twitter widget, which you can see in the featured image attached to this post. It’s enabled by default, but can be turned off from the widget options.
I also fixed an issue where small fonts were being applied to any label element, even when label wasn’t being used in a form. This made the title for the new “subscribe widget” from JetPack 1.2 be really small. So those of you using that widget should see an improvement.
Other notable changes:
- Field for Custom CSS on HTML5Press options page
- More accurate fuzzy timestamps
- More accurate fuzzy timestamps in comments
- Use get_template_directory_uri() instead of get_stylesheet_directory_url()
- Allow use of “All Categories” for the featured post slider.
Where to now?
Work with Me
Think you'd need help getting somethink like this setup on your own? Or maybe you've got an idea for a product but don't know how to turn it into 'something'. I can help on both fronts! Just get in touch and we can chat about your needs.