Sage is a lightweight RSS and Atom feed aggregator extension for Mozilla Firefox. It’s got a lot of what you need and not much of what you don’t.
* Reads RSS (2.0, 1.0, 0.9x) and Atom feeds
* Feed Discovery
* Integrates with Firefox’s bookmark storage and Live Bookmarks
* Imports and exports OPML feed lists
* Newspaper feed rendering customizable via style sheets
* Technorati and RSS search engine integration
* Support for the following locales: Argentine Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish
* Simple, one step install / uninstall
I haven’t been able to find a feed reader I like for Windows but I think Sage will work well for me. It’s simple and very quick. All the readers I’ve tried for Windows are really slow. I’ve been using Blam! on my Dropline Gnome desktop. I previously used Liferia.
Well, now what?
Work with Me
I'm available for hire and always taking new clients, big and small. Got a project or an idea you'd like to discuss? Startup plan but no developer to make it happen? Just get in touch, I'd love to see if I can help you out!